Why Choose Carriage Insurance?
How are we different?
Not all insurance agents are the same! Choosing the right one can make a big difference – in price, service, and value.
There are many insurance companies you could choose with similar coverage options and vastly different rates. With other companies, you may get one company that sells only one brand of insurance. With an independent insurance agency like Carriage Insurance you get choices.
Why? Because Carriage Insurance, represents a number of reputable insurance companies, and can compare coverage and prices to find the best possible value for your individual circumstances.
For the past 50 years, Carriage Insurance has been serving our clients in good times and bad. We listen to your needs and we’re committed to meeting with you in person so that we can better understand what is right for you. We hope that we can be your advocate in your time of need and as your life changes.
Serving North Bend, Snoqualmie and the Greater Seattle area, and the states of Washington, Oregon, California and Arizona, here are a few reasons why Carriage Insurance should be your first and last top when looking for insurance.
- Peace of Mind- When you have an accident, you want advice from someone you trust. We work for you when you need us. We are happy to help. Call us or come by the office in North Bend, whichever is easier for you.
- We are not beholden to any one company. We can offer unbiased advice and support. This means you don’t have to change agencies as your insurance and service needs change.
- We are your consultants and can help to customize an insurance package based upon your needs and assets.
- We are value-hunters who look after your pocketbook in finding the best combination of price, coverage, and service.
- We offer one-stop shopping for a full range of insurance products, including auto insurance, home insurance, renters insurance, business insurance, life insurance and pet insurance and Identity Protection.
- We can periodically review your coverage to keep up with your changing insurance needs. (link to Insurance Check-Up)
- We can also help you insure recreational vehicles, high performance vehicles, classic cars, boats, yachts and high-valued or seasonal homes. We have the knowledge to deal with the special insurance needs for those types of specialty coverages.
- We are committed to customer satisfaction – it’s the key to our livelihood.
- We treat you like a person, not a number. We want a long-term relationship with you.
- We are licensed professionals with strong customer and community ties. We love living in North Bend and being a part of the Snoqualmie Valley community.
Can you really save 15%?
Many insurance carriers are claiming that their customers can save hundreds of dollars on their car insurance, and in many cases this is true, but it may not be the whole story.
The statistics calculated showing the % saved on car insurance is not always entirely accurate. Many carriers simply report the average savings reported to them by the individuals who saved money. This calculation may not even include any of the people who did not save money. Also, insurance companies have many discounts that they give to various targeted customers, such as safe drivers, drivers who are married, or even a specific age range. These are discounts available to customers from virtually all insurance companies.
It’s important to have a trusted insurance agent who can help advise you about all of your insurance options and discounts available. An independent insurance agent, like Carriage Insurance, has access to multiple insurance carriers and is able to compare prices and coverage options that are best for our individual clients. You can certainly save money on your insurance, but it’s important to be sure that you are not giving up coverage in order to do so. Not all policies are the same and different insurance companies cover different things. It’s not always apples to apples!
Carriage Insurance can help to make sure that you are still getting enough coverage to protect your property and cover any injuries that may occur. If you have had life changes, you may want to consider increasing your coverage or even decreasing it. You are unique and so are your needs. Carriage Insurance can help you to determine these changing needs with an annual insurance check-up
Some of the life changes that will make a difference to your insurance rates would include:
- Getting married or divorced
- Buying a home or moving
- Turning 25 years old
- Change in driving habits. Are you driving less now?
- Have you purchased a new car with a lot of safety features?
We would love to meet with you to review your policy and evaluate your coverage and look for any possible, additional discounts that may apply for your situation. There is a difference. To find out how our independent insurance agency can help you find the right insurance coverage, please contact Carriage Insurance today. Give us a call today at 425-641-5066.
Safeco Insurance has recognized Carriage Insurance Agency in North Bend Washington, with a Premier Partner award for performance and partnership. Fewer than 10% of independent insurance agencies that sell Safeco® personal lines products receive this distinguished honor.
“Inclusion in the Safeco Premier Partner Program is reserved for only our very best agencies,” said Matthew Nickerson, president of Safeco Insurance. “The commitment and high achievement of these top performers have earned them access to special resources and programs that support their ability to better serve their customers and grow their agencies.”
“We are honored to be recognized by Safeco as a Safeco Premier Partner,” said Doug Carr agency owner. “We make it a priority at Carriage Insurance to deliver superior-quality service and the trusted advice that our customers want.”