Vehicle Insurance

Insuring Washington vehicles - from two wheels to twelve!

As an independent insurance agency, Carriage Insurance works with many insurance companies and can help you compare protection and prices to find the coverage and value that’s right for you. 

We’re your local agents –real, live members of the Snoqualmie Valley community, so we know how to get you the right insurance for your vehicle. Whether your insurance needs are for hitting the winter trails, taking a summer drive, or just the everyday commute, our team can help you find the right insurance to keep you covered.

Our commitment is to serving you

Carriage Insurance knows that in Washington there are as many unique insurance needs as we have neighbors who live here! To talk with one of our helpful team members about your insurance needs, contact us today.

The insurance protection you need whenever you’re on the move.

  • Auto Insurance – Get the right insurance coverage for your car, truck, SUV, van or other vehicles.

  • Motorcycle Insurance – Ride safe and insure your motorcycle. (Cruisers, Choppers, Sport Cycles, Touring Bikes, Scooters and Mopeds)
  • ATV and Motorsport Insurance – Insurance policies that cover all your off-road vehicles (ATV’s, Dirt Bikes, Dune Buggies, Golf Carts, Snowmobiles, Trikes)
  • Collectible Car Insurance – Your classic car is an icon. Insure it well. (Antiques, Classic Cars, Hot Rods, Muscle Cars, Customs, Exotics, Replicas, Kit Cars, Woodies, Modifieds and Foreign & American Sports Cars)
  • RV and Mobile Home Insurance – Insurance for your home-on-the-road. (Class A,B & C Motor Homes, Camper Vans, Pop-up Campers, Luxury Coach Motor Homes, Vintage Motor Homes, Fifth Wheel, Travel Trailers and Horse and Utility Trailers.
  • Boat and Watercraft Insurance – Insurance coverage for the captain of the ship. (Ski Boats, Jet Skis, Cruisers, Fishing Boats, Bass Boats, Pontoons, Runabouts, Sail Boats, Catamarans and Utility Boats)
  • Commercial Auto Insurance - For commercial drivers or business owners who use commercial vehicles.

  • Commercial Truck Insurance - Insurance to protect your company against loss. (Box Trucks, Semi Trucks, Flatbed Trucks & Trailers, Front Loaders, Garbage Trucks, Pickup Trucks, Tank Trucks, Tractors, Dump Trucks, Auto Hauler Trailers, Tow Trucks)
  • Public Auto Insurance -If you transport people from one point to another, you need public auto coverage for a charter bus, limousine, wilderness expedition, church buses, day care centers, social service/non-profits and many more.

  • Van Insurance- Insurance coverage for Cargo Vans, Delivery Vans, Company Vans, Mini-Vans, Passenger Vans, Wheel Chair Vans, Step Vans, Sprinter Trucks.