Property Insurance

Serving all the property insurance needs of Washington

Insurance protection to help you feel secure at home

Property is a large investment.  Carriage Insurance can help ensure that your property has the appropriate insurance coverage . As an independent insurance agency, we review multiple insurance companies and compare protection and prices to find the best value for you. 

We’re your neighbors – we are real members of the Snoqualmie Valley community. We know what’s important for your homeowners’ insurance policy in Washington, and we’re committed to being your advocate in times of need.

Our commitment is to serving you

Carriage Insurance knows that in Washington there are as many unique insurance needs as we have neighbors who live here! To talk with one of our helpful team members about your insurance needs, contact us today. {link to contact page}

What is Property Insurance?

Property insurance provides protection against risks to property, such as fire, theft and some weather damage.  Property insurance includes special forms of insurance such home insurance, as well as flood and earthquake insurance.  

Property can be insured either on an open peril basis or on a named peril basis. A peril is a specific cause of loss.

Open perils cover all causes of loss not specifically excluded in the policy.  

Named perils require the actual cause of loss to be listed in the policy for coverage to be provided.  

Basic Perils Covered by Property Insurance:

Fire Lightning Explosion, implosion Windstorm or Hail

Smoke Aircraft and vehicles Riot or civil commotion volcanic eruption

Vandalism and malicious mischief

Expanded Perils Covered by Property Insurance:

Burglary damage

Falling Objects

Freezing of Plumbing

Weight of ice, snow or sleet

Tearing apart, cracking, burning or bulging

Accidental discharge or overflow of water or steam

Electrical Current (artificially generated)

Breakage of Glass


{In the section below, all proper names of products also link to their respective product pages}

Insurance protection for the things that matter most to you.

  • Homeowners Insurance – Insurance protection for your most valuable asset. 
  • Condo Insurance – Condos have special needs – make sure your insurance is right!
  • Renters Insurance – Inexpensive insurance options that make sense for renters.
  • Landlord ProtectionTM – Renting your home? Protect yourself with landlord insurance.
  • High Value Home Insurance- Insurance for the most responsible owners of exceptional homes.
  • Manufactured Home Insurance- Insurance for modular, single-wide and multi-sectional mobile homes, seasonal or vacant, in a park or on private property.
  • Mobile Home Insurance- We can help you choose the right policy!
  • Seasonal Home Insurance- Specialized seasonal home insurance coverage with your own customized policy.
  • Vacant Home Insurance- Flexible coverages for your vacant home which can be renewed for up to 3 years of coverage with pro-rated cancellation.
  • Vacation Home Insurance- Customizable insurance that protects your vacation home from accidental damage, liability, and loss. 
  • Flood Insurance – Insurance protection that covers what many homeowner’s policies don’t.
  • Earthquake Insurance – Specialized insurance coverage for when an earthquake strikes.